What Is God growing in you these days?
- – Feeling lost in a “big church” and longing fellowship that’s more like family? Our family will embrace you…
- – Looking for a place to deepen your faith in God? You’ll be in good company…
- – Wanting to participate in practical Kingdom activities? Come serve along side of us in local neighborhoods…
Come rest; learn the rhythms of grace. Jesus invites us to trust him, to meditate on God’s grace and to love our neighbors as ourselves. Discipleship is a journey best lived together as we interact the Bible and offer each other second chances. Come find refreshment; be encouraged and reminded of God’s intense love for you. There’s plenty of room at our table for new friends and family.
Homecoming 2019 – 80 Years!
We hope you’ll join us celebrating what God has done through First Alliance Church on October 19/20, 2019.
- – Saturday evening BBQ dinner and program
- – Sunday morning Worship and Testimonies
Two delicious meals & lots of memories! We hope you’ll join us! RSVP to Office@FACRaleigh.org
2019 Forward Focus:
- – Becoming Disciples who Make Disciples – Winter/Spring 2019
- – Moving with Jesus to the Cross – April 2019
- – Character & Names of God – May – August 2019
- – Cultivating a heart of Worship – September 2019
- – Making the Most of Memorials – October 2019
- – Cultivating a Heart of Thanksgiving – November 2019
- – Christmas with our Kingdom Family – December 2019
- – Ephesians: Becoming a Kingdom Family – Chosen, Adopted, Rescued so we can show others God’s love.
- – Jesus-Church-Family — How to relate to each other as family within the Kingdom of God.
- – Summer Promise Series 2018 – promises to remember
- – Hebrews Study
We love our kids; they receive individual attention and enjoy relationships with supportive, screened staff.
Jr/Sr High students interact with the Bible and leaders who love them.
Multiple small groups offer belonging, encouragement and conversations around how truth intersects life.
Highlands Dega Community Church meet in the Education Building at 1pm Sundays. This is a congregation of Montagnard believers.
Body of Christ Church has sponsored our Wake County Summer Food program since 2017. We are honored to be able to serve alongside their Kingdom Ministry. They make the food; we serve the food in our neighborhoods.
Ciudad de Dios!
We are pleased partner with the Ciudad de Dios Church (since December 2017). This Latino Fellowship shares our heart to reach the neighborhoods around First Alliance and touch the wider Spanish speaking culture with the hope of Jesus. They gather Sundays @ 2:00pm for Worship.
Find out more on Facebook… Ciudad de Dios.
This congregation amazes me with it’s gracious service and mutual support. They don’t just talk about loving, they work out their faith in real life. We are poised to demonstrate God’s love to neighborhoods around us. I’m proud to walk in community with people who authentically want to discover how following Jesus impacts our families, friends and co-workers!Dan Rothra